Maintenance of Existing Websites
We can maintain your site, whether we designed it or not. We have a large number of customers who need small or large updates on a regular basis.
- Your maintenance needs are not our cash cow. We complete updates in as little time as possible and bill in 15 minute increments.
- The average text update takes 15 minutes to complete. The average photo update takes 30 minutes to complete.
- When we receive your maintenance request, we immediately get you an estimate. Upon your approval, we make the changes within 72 hours.
- If we need more than 72 hours to complete the update, we let you know up front. If we need more time to complete the update than we quoted, we stop immediately and contact you for approval.
- We bill once a month and take payments online for your convenience.
Maintenance might include:
- Adding, editing, or removing written content and graphics/photos.
- Adding or removing photos, bios, and contact information for staff members or other personnel associated with your business.
- Adding or removing website pages, sometimes on a temporary basis.
- Changing location information, updating maps, updating phone, fax, and email contact info.
- Creating graphics to draw attention to upcoming events, new areas of the site, or new products or services.